As we approach the end of the year, Song For Israel would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to come.
In 2013 Song For Israel was able to boldly help stand in the gap for Israel and the Jewish people. We are so grateful for the opportunity to continue to pursue our committed goal of proclaiming God's eternal plan through Israel.
This year Song For Israel:
- Personally delivered our Bomb Shelter donation of over $2,000 to Operation Lifeshield during our annual Israel Tour
- Provided volunteers representing seven different churches, for the OC Jewish Federation at their annual Israel Expo
- Presented five Biblical Zionism classes, and trained two new Biblical Zionism leaders
- Offered two of each of the following Bible Studies: Esther, 1 Thessalonians, Jeremiah and Revelation
- Deby spoke at Influence Church's "Lunch Connection," Whittier Community Church and the recent conference
- Held our 2nd Annual "Israel-The Elusive Peace" Conference.
...and we look forward to the following in 2014:
- Provide volunteers for the 2014 Israel Expo
- Hold our 3rd Annual "Israel - The Elusive Peace" Conference next Spring
- Host the annual Israel Tour in October 2014
- Select our partner congregation in Israel
- Continue to raise money for bomb shelters in Israel through Operation Lifeshield
- Host an event with special guest Shmuel Bowman, Executive Director for Operation Lifeshield.
- Train leaders at The Rock Church to facilitate Biblical Zionism
- Our goal is to lead ten Biblical Zionism classes
- Offer six inductive Bible Studies
In this uncertain economic time, Song For Israel counts on your support - now more than ever. Your gift is extremely important to SFI because it provides resources that make an immediate impact through education, lifesaving bomb shelters and ministry to the Jewish people.
Your gift of $50, $100, $500, or any denomination can make all the difference. As 2013 comes to an end please consider making one final gift that can give Song For Israel a running start in 2014. Donations must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2013 to be considered a 2013 IRS tax deduction. Your donation will make a world of difference. I promise you.
Thank you so much for your support.
Happy New Year!
The Song For Israel Team
Your tax-deductible donation may be mailed to:
Song For Israel
18340 Yorba Linda Blvd #107-153
Yorba Linda, CA 92867
To donate online using Pay Pal, please click here.