Donations are tax deductible. To support this ministry financially, you may send a check to:
Song For Israel 18340 Yorba Linda Blvd. #107-153 Yorba Linda, CA 92886
If you are donating to our bomb shelter project, please indicate that by writing "Bomb Shelter Project" in the memo of your check or payment. An anonymous donor has pledged to match every dollar up to $4,000 by April 15, 2018, toward this project.
You will receive a statement of giving for all donations! Scroll below for more options. If you have questions, please call (714) 488-8168.
Other ways to donate through your bank:
- via Chase Quickpay. Click here to set it up. When they request an email address for Song For Israel, please use: rena@SongForIsrael.org
- via US Bank using Zella. Click here for information. When they request an email address for Song For Israel, please use rena@SongForIsrael.org
- via Wells Fargo using Zella. Click here for information.
- via Union Bank via Pay Pal
Many banks are using Zella for online automatic donations. Check with your bank to get set up.
Let's Get Creative About Giving
- via Ebay -- Sell your items and list Song For Israel as your charity. Donate a percentage of your sales.
- Sign up with iGive which donates 5% to Song For Israel from numerous online sites including Home Depot, Amazon, JC Penneys, Harry& David and many more.
Support Song For Israel by shopping at AmazonSmiles. Click here.
eBay Giving Works
Donate 10-100% of your sale to Song For Israel (your favorite charity - nonprofit) when you sell on Ebay. Click On eBay Giving Works and click on the "Donation" tab when you list an item.
Do you shop a lot online? iGive will donate a large percent of your purchases to Song For Israel at no cost to you whatsoever! Click the link here to find out which stores participate in the iGive program: Click here.
Our office is in need of updated equipment and furniture. We did not receive the grant that we were so hoping to receive, so now we come to you! Help our ministry further our work so we may be more effective in sharing the truth of God's Word in relation to Israel and the Jewish people! We will accept gently used equipment also. If you can help, here is our wishlist (before taxes):
- Projector -- DONATED
- Apple World Travel Adapter Kit #MB974ZM/B $39 (For Israel Tours for Tour Leader)
- Laser Printer/Scan/Fax/Copy - Main office - DONATED!!
- Office Desk - Kairos: #AM-312NR Amber $460 - Main office -- DONATED THROUGH A GRANT
- Keyboard Slide for desk - Kairos: #a501 Amber $23 - Main office--DONATED THROUGH A GRANT
- Credenza - Kairos: AM-307N $413 - Main office - DONATED
- 2 Folding tables - Collapsible/Portable 6' Banquet Table (Target) $158 for displays at conferences, meetings, etc.
- Delsey Helium Aero Luggage 25" Suitcase (Amazon) $148 - Will be used for annual Israel Tours
- Delsey Helium Aero Luggage 20.5" Carry on (Amazon) $125 - Will be used for annual Israel Tours
- Digital Video Camera for blogs and website - DONATED
- Tripod for Digital Camera - Pro 72" Super Strong Tripod - DONATED
- Criss Cross Paper shredder - DONATED!
- Sound system - DONATED!
- Amplifier - Roland KC-350 -- 120 W 12" Keyboard $600
- 4 Storage on Wheels to transport equipment - $34 each
- Podium - Seville Classic Sit-Stand Desk Cart with Side Table - Amazon $46.50
- Storage Unit $500
If you prefer to donate supplies, here is a list of needed supplies for the ministry:
- Color and B/W Computer ink for HP Officejet Pro X476dw
- Box of colored file folders - RECEIVED!!!
- Name badge lanyards with plastic holders (for volunteers, for Board, for events) - RECEIVED!!
- Plastic stand-up flier holder (1/2 sheet and full sheet)
- Plastic stand-up brochure holder to hold a tri-fold brochure (4”)
- Paper plates, napkins, cups, toilet paper, Kleenex
- White or blue tablecloths for 6' tables
- Scholarships for Israel trip or events