To sign up to receive our newsletter, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
To support this ministry financially, you may send a check to:
Song For Israel 18340 Yorba Linda Blvd.#107-153 Yorba Linda, CA 92886
You may also donate through Pay Pal, iGive, Amazonsmiles and may other venues! (See our "Donate"page by clicking here.)
If you are donating one of our Israel projects, please indicate that by writing "Bomb Shelter Project" or "Aliyah Project" in the Memo of your check.
You will receive a year-end statement of giving for tax deductions for all donations!
- Operation Lifeshield (Building bomb shelters in Israel)
- International Christian Embassy Jerusalem (ICEJ)
- Museum For Biblical and Sacred Writings
- Orange County Jewish Federation, Irvine, California
- Ben David Messianic Jewish Congregation, Orange County
- Calvary Chapel Saving Grace, Yorba Linda, CA
- History on the Move
- Author of REBIRTH - Dave Longeuay
- Kihalat HaMayaan, Kfar Saba, Israel
- Bound to Travel (Travel Agent - Israel tours)
- Lev Shelo and Corry Bell Music - www.LevShelo.com
- Author of OPERATION LAST EXODUS - Robb Schwartz
STATEMENT OF FAITH We believe the following components as essential to the Christian faith. We ask that Board Members be in full agreement with this statement:
We believe (a) in the plenary verbal inspiration of the Word of God, and (b) that both the Old and New Testaments are inerrant in the original writings and are the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
We believe the Godhead exists in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three Persons are one God having precisely the same nature, attributes, and perfections.
The Lord Jesus Christ (Yeshua is His Hebrew Name)
We believe in (a) His eternal existence as God, (b) His Incarnation and Virgin Birth, (c) His death on the cross as the substitutionary atonement for sin, (d) His literal, bodily resurrection from the dead, (e) His present ministry of intercession in heaven, and (f) His personal, future return to earth.
The Holy Spirit
We believe that the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Godhead, draws all people to salvation, convicts men of sin, regenerates, baptizes, indwells, seals, and sets apart believers unto a holy life; that He keeps and empowers believers day by day; that He is the Teacher of the Word of God and the Guide for daily living.
We believe that (a) man was created innocent and pure, and (b) Adam fell through the sin of disobedience. Therefore, (c) all men are corrupted in body, soul, and spirit; and (d) all men need redemption.
We believe that (a) salvation is by grace, a free gift of God apart from works, (b) salvation involves repentance, a change of mind in respect to God and thus turning from one's own way to God's way, (c) salvation is through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, (d) all who receive Jesus Christ are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and become the children of God, and (e) true salvation will be manifested by a changed life.
We believe (a) in the personal, visible, bodily return of Jesus Christ to earth, (b) in the bodily resurrection of the just to the eternal abode in the glory of God’s presence, and (c) in the bodily resurrection of the unjust to judgment and everlasting punishment in the lake of fire.
To follow us on Facebook, click here.
To follow us on Google+, click here.
To donate to Song For Israel or any of our Israel projects, please click here.
To sign up to receive our electronic newsletter, please fill out the form below:
...proclaiming God's Eternal Plan for Israel
Song For Israel challenges everyone to examine their view of God's eternal plan for Israel and the Jewish people. We educate on the Biblical truth and significance of God's eternal promises to the Jewish people and what that means in the world today (how it should affect our worldview, how we vote, and what we support). We believe that what is important to the Lord is important to us as well. Song For Israel works relentlessly to build Biblical awareness and active support for Israel and the Jewish people through prayer, education, service projects, and financial support.
Song For Israel is a nonprofit, 501(c)3, partnering with other pro-Israel organizations in order to build support for Israel through education, supporting events (in Orange County), and providing service opportunities in both the United States and Israel
- We offer seminars, workshops and conferences to share from the Bible why it is biblically relevant to suport Israel;
- We offer annual educational tours to Israel;
- Approximately 75% of American Christians believe that the church has replaced Israel in God's promises. This is not true...God had a plan from the beginning of time to the end of time, with Israel as His main focus for world redemption. Churches are distorting this truth and our goal is to proclaim God's eternal plan through Israel.
- Network organizations with service projects to financially and physically support Israel (Bomb Shelter Project);
- We offer many events throughout the year to experience Jewish holidays (Purim, Feast of Tabernacles, Passover Seder, Chanukah, etc.)
Why support Israel?
Israel is the worlds' hot spot! Israel is regularly the focus of world news.
Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the map and is moving forward with nuclear technology to make that happen.
At the same time, Hezbollah and Hamas have been attacking Israel and have no plans to stop. Many churches, synagogues and businesses have suffered attacks and struggle to rebuild and gain strength.
Millions of Americans have developed a deep love for Israel and the Jewish people. Many want to stand with them. Song For Israel stands in the gap for this tiny nation, no larger than the state of New Jersey. We will help make a difference by supporting Israel financially, politically, physically with service projects and through prayer.