There have been many recent terror attacks on both soldiers and civilians in Israel. Innocent victims – babies, mothers and fathers, policemen—have been viciously stabbed and many have died. It is our hope and prayer this does not turn into a full-blown war. They need our prayers for safety and protection. (Please view the You Tube below).
Here are some suggestions for prayer:
· Many have had friends or family who have died by stabbings. Please pray that God would comfort them.
· Many have been traumatized because they have witnessed random stabbings. Pray for comfort and healing.
· Pray for those who were attacked and survived as their wounds heal.
· Pray against the spirit of fear that grips the nation of Israel due to these terrorist attacks.
· Pray for safety and protection for soldiers and police.
· Pray for wisdom for all Israeli residents that the Holy Spirit will warn them and they will hear His voice guiding them to safety.
· Pray for the Arab youth who are carrying out these demonic attacks that they would be free from the deception from their leaders who are inciting them.
“Knife attacks on Jews in Jerusalem and elsewhere are not based on Palestinian frustration over settlements, but on something deeper.” International Christian Embassy Jerusalem
· Pray for safety and protection for the believers and their congregations and boldness to witness during this time of fear.
· Pray that politicians see the root of these terror attacks as a religious issue and not political one.
· Pray for the enemies of Israel – 1. That their attacks would be miraculously thwarted and 2. For their salvation.
· Pray for wisdom for the Israeli government to turn to the God of Israel in the middle of this storm.
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10